- 2-3 sliced belly of Bangus/Milkfish
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lemon or 5 calamansi
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a cooking pan, heat oil and fry the milkfish belly until medium brown, one side at a time.
- Remove the fish in the pan and put in a plate with tissue to absorb the oil. Remove the excess oil in the pan and leave only a teaspoon.
- Put-in the garlic until it turns light brown.
- Stir-in the soy sauce, water and lemon juice.
- Add the fried fish, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, salt, and pepper. Stir. Cover and cook for 2 to 5 minutes. You may add water if needed.
- Add salt, pepper and water according to your taste.
- Serve hot with steamed white rice.
Via: Fish Steak Recipe
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)