- 1 package tofu
- 6 oz seasoned roe (available at your local Korean market)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 green onions, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of gochugaru, red chili pepper flakes
- 4 cups of water
- 14 oz pack of medium firm tofu, cut into cubes
- In a pot, fill enough water to cover the whole block of tofu and bring it to boil.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, add sesame oil, green onion, garlic, and Korean red chili pepper powder.
- Cook until garlic is fragrant, but not brown.
- Add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add fish roe.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, then add tofu.
- Continue cooking until tofu is warmed through for approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)