- 250g spaghetti, cook as instructed
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1 bulb of garlic (about 10 cloves), minced
- 50g anchovy fillets (adjust to suit your taste)
- 2 cans plain tuna flakes in oil or water (approx. 180g/can), drained
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 4 – 5 tablespoons Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- chili flakes, optional
- grated parmesan cheese, as topping
- Cook spaghetti al dente, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan (do not let it reach smoking point)
- Sauté garlic, anchovy, and tuna flakes. Add tomato pesto and mix well.
- Transfer cooked spaghetti into the pan and toss until pasta is well coated in the sauce.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and mix. Add salt, chili flakes and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)