- 2 largesquid, cleaned and sliced
- 1 mediumonions, vidalia, peeled, minced
- 2 tspginger, minced
- 1 Tbspsoy sauce
- 2 Tbspgarlic powder
- 2 tspsalt
- 2 Tbspcooking oil
- Rub 1 teaspoon salt on the squid. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Grill the squid for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill. Let cool.
- Chop the squid into small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and then saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Put-in the chopped squid. Stir and then cook for a minute.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and soy sauce. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with crushed chicharon and chopped scallions.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Share and enjoy!
Source: Just A Pinch
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)