- 1 lb. shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon extract
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into 2″ strips
- ½ cup green bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into 2″ strips
- 2 pcs. anaheim pepper, seeds removed and bias sliced
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ½ Tbsp Chili Sauce (or less, depending on how hot you want it)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ½ Tbsp fish sauce, lemon extract, garlic powder and 1/8 tsp black pepper in a bowl. Marinate shrimps for at least 15 minutes.
- In a wok over medium heat, saute garlic in olive oil until light brown. Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add the shrimps and saute just until they turn light pink. Remove shrimps from skillet and set aside.
- Add anaheim and bell pepper into the skillet. Saute for a minute.
- Add tomato sauce, rice wine, chili sauce and remaining fish sauce and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to suit your taste. Put back the shrimps. Mix well with other ingredients. Simmer for another minute.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot with rice!
(Visited 1,149 times, 1 visits today)