- 1 kilo spaghetti noodles
- 1 kilo ground pork
- 1 kilo spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams tomato paste
- 6-8 hotdogs, sliced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 carrot, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the spaghetti noodles with 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- In another pot, add 2 tbsp cooking oil and fry the garlic and onion.
- When the garlic is golden brown, add the red bell pepper, carrot, and the ground pork. Wait for 15 minutes until the ground pork is cooked.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, and condensed milk.
- Add the salt and pepper followed by the hotdogs.
- Add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine sauce and noodles and top with grated cheese.
Source: Gutom Ako
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)