- 4 lbs. of pork skin, cut at least into 1 inch square
- 5-6 cups of water
- 2 tbsp. iodized salt
- 2 cups of lark/vegetable oil
Dipping sauce: (Optional)
- 5 tbsp. of vinegar or depends on your consummation
- 3-4 gloves of minced garlic
- Chili pepper/ground pepper
- Boil the cut pork skin into water w/ salt for 30-45 minutes or until the meat will soothe.
- Let the cooked pork skin spread into a heat pan and allow baking the meat @300 ‘F for at least 3 hrs.
- Set aside to cool.
- Then, deep fry the pork skin with strainer in hot oil over a high heat flame and let it puff for good.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: The Philippine Island
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)