- 5-6 medium size Mangoes, sliced thinly (See this preferred Mango)
- 2 packs Graham Crackers (200 grams)3/4 cup of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 small cans all purpose cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 small pack of sliced almonds or ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon honey to taste
- Few pieces of cherries for toppings
- Mix together the butter(heavy cream), condensed milk, fresh milk and all purpose cream using a food processor (or you may use a mixer) for 1 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of the sliced mangoes, vanilla extract and honey in the mixture then mix it for another 1 minute or until the mango is well-blended.
- Separate around 2 cups of the sliced mangoes for your toppings later.
- On a rectangle size glass baking dish, arrange the Graham Crackers as the base layer. You may cut small pieces of the crackers to fill in the gap.
- Spread about 1/4 of the cream mixture over the Gramham crackers
- Place and arrange nicely the sliced mangoes then garnish it with sliced almonds or ground almonds.
- Make another 3 rounds of layering through repeating steps #4 to #6.
- On the last layer, put the set aside sliced mangoes on top and sprinkle it with almonds.
- Place it on your freezer and let it chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, place it on your chiller for 1 to hours to let the cream set.
- You can sprinkle almonds or put a cherry before it will be served.
Source: D Life Of Alming
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)