- 2 tablespoons fat-free chocolate syrup
- 2 1/8 teaspoons instant espresso granules or instant coffee granules, divided
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla soy ice cream (such as Soy Dreams)
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain soy milk
- Combine syrup and 1/8 teaspoon espresso granules in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Using a spoon, drizzle half of syrup mixture around the inside rim of 2 small narrow glasses.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons espresso granules, ice cream, and milk in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup ice cream mixture into each glass. Serve immediately.
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)