Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 green mangoes (indian, apple or carabao), peeled and diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup onions, chopped (I prefer yellow onion for this)
- 1/8 cup garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup ginger, minced
- ¼ cup, fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/8 cup green onions, chopped
- alamang (shrimp paste) of your choice (I prefer, the spicy Barrio Fiesta) – the amount of which depends on your taste preference
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except for alamang.
- Transfer to a serving platter and put alamang on the side so those who don’t like it can enjoy the ensalada too. If everyone is eating alamang, you can mix it together with all the ingredients.
- Serve at once to enjoy the crispiness of the mango. Serve as side dish for grilled/fried fish or meat.
(Visited 1,347 times, 1 visits today)