- 300 g bagnet (pork belly crackling)
- 150 g shallots, slivered
- 500 g tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp chopped kinchay (Chinese parsley)
- 2 tbsp fresh calamansi juice
- 3 tbsp bagoong isda (anchovy sauce), strained
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 250 g seaweed
- Chop the crackling into bite-size chunks.
- In a bowl, mix the shallots, tomato, parsley, anchovy sauce calamansi juice and pepper, then add the crackling and toss lightly.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and arrange the seaweed around the sides.
Via: Ensaladang Bagnet
(Visited 139 times, 1 visits today)