- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp Braggs Amino(or if you’re not on THM use low sodium soy sauce)
- 1-2 tsp rice vinegar
- Cook the ground pork until done and remove from pan, leaving the drippings.
- Add onions, garlic and celery to the pan and saute until nearly cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix and continue to cook about 15 minutes, then mix in cooked ground pork.
- Add the Braggs amino acids and rice vinegar.
- Allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Via: Egg Roll in a Bowl
(Visited 276 times, 1 visits today)