- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Sambal Oelek Chili Paste
- Chop your onion and grate your ginger.
- Peel and chop your carrots and set aside for later (in the refrigerator if need be).
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, chili paste, ginger, garlic and 1/3 of the chopped onion in a small bowl.
- Put the chicken in a small baking pan and pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Marinade the chicken, covered, in the fridge for an hour, flipping once. You can also prepare it in the morning and marinate it all day.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425.
- Add the carrots and the rest of the onions to the chicken and stir together to coat everything with the marinade.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes, then flip the chicken and bake for another 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: After Dinner Dance
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)