- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 pork tenderloin (approximatly 1 pound)
- Mix1 tablespoons olive oil, ground black pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl. Rub oil mixture all over pork tenderloins and let stand 20 minutes.
- Heat on high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet. Add tenderloin and cook until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 minutes longer. If your pork tenderloin does not fit in your skillet whole cut in half.
- Remove tenderloin and let rest 5 minutes. Slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Source: A Well Fed Life
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)