- 4-5 chicken leg quarters
- 12 medium red potatoes, cut in half
- olive oil
- smoked paprika
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- barbecue sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Trim the extra fat off of the chicken and place it skin side up in a large roasting pan. Arrange the potatoes cut side down around the chicken.
- Lightly drizzle the chicken and potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle the potatoes and chicken with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. No need to measure, just give everything a good sprinkling. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Take the chicken and potatoes out of the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees. Brush barbecue sauce onto the chicken and flip the potatoes over. Return to the oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Baste the chicken again with the barbecue sauce and continue baking for another 5 minutes. Let the chicken rest for at least 5 minutes and serve with the potatoes on the side.
Source: The Two Bite Club
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)