- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- crushed red pepper, Italian spices, crushed garlic, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup spaghetti, cooked according to directions on package
- 1 cup marinara pasta sauce
- grated cheese
- parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking tray with foil.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and spices. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place on baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 min, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Prepare pasta and add sauce and baked chicken. Add cheese and parsley and serve.
Source: Obsessive Cooking
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)