- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 (15 oz.) can whole corn, drained
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- Dissolve flour in ¼ cup milk.
- Boil ¾ cup milk with butter and sugar.
- Pour flour mixture into the milk milk mixture after boil is reached to make a thin white sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt and drained corn.
- Mix in eggs.
- Pour into a 1 to 1½ quart loaf pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minute for until done.
Source:Chef In Training
Via: Easy Baked Corn
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)