- 1 whole side of salmon (about 2½ to 3 lbs.)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped (or herb of choice)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or herb of choice)
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- juice of half a lemon
- Line a large baking dish with aluminum foil
- Add the salmon to the dish.
- Mix the olive oil, fresh herbs, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over top of the salmon.
- Place the dish containing the salmon in a cold oven.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Set a timer for 25 minutes.
- The salmon should be just opaque all the way through, flaky and still moist.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Becky’s Best Bites
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)