- 1 cup flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup protein powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- coconut oil for cooking
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a blender and blend for 20 seconds or until smooth. Make sure you scrape down the edges of the blender to be sure everything is blended.
- Lightly stir the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat, add about a teaspoon of coconut oil to the skillet use a ¼ cup measuring cup or ice cream scoop to the batter into your skillet.
- Wait 2-3 minutes or until you see little bubbles forming on your batter, flip pancake until other side is golden brown.
- Before you add a new batch to the skillet add oil again.
- Enjoy with warm peanut butter drizzled over the top, or syrup.
- This made 12 large pancakes for me.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)