- 1 cup all Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Keep it aside.
- Take another mixing bowl add the butter(room temperature) and both sugar. Cream them together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the butter-sugar and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar batter. and mix everything together.
- Preheat your oven at 180°C. Take your Ice-cream scoop and place the scoops about 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake at 180°C for 12-15 mins.
- Let it rest in the baking tray for 2-3 mins and then transfer it to cooling rack and let it cool down completely.
- Enjoy !
Source: Crispy Oven
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)