Servings: 6 (serving size: 1 burrito)
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) bag boil-in-bag brown rice
- 1 cup chunky bottled salsa
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons bean dip (such as Frito Lay)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1 peeled avocado, cut into 6 slices
- 12 cilantro sprigs
- 6 lime wedges (optional)
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While rice cooks, combine salsa and black beans in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stack tortillas; wrap stack in damp paper towels. Microwave at high 25 seconds or until warm.
- Spread 1 tablespoon bean dip over each tortilla; top each tortilla with 1/4 cup rice, 1/3 cup black bean mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese, 1 avocado slice, and 2 cilantro sprigs; roll up.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)