- 1 dory, sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- 1sachet of magic sarap
- 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 4 cups of water
- 1 pandan leaf, crushed
- 1 knob of ginger cut into strips
- 1 white onion, sliced
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Malunggay leaves
- Canola cooking oil for sautéing
- Heat the cooking oil. Sauté the onions and ginger.
- Add the pepper and pandan leaf. Pour the water. Let it boil.
- Put the dory. Let it cook.
- Add the fish sauce, magic sarap. You may add more fish sauce if you want it to be saltier.
- Add the lemon juice. Make sure to remove the seeds.
- Add the malunggay leaves.
- Let it simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with love and happy eating!
Source: Mommy Katrina Cooks
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)