- 250 to 350 grams pork ears
- 1 medium sized white onion, sliced
- 1 medium sized ginger, chopped
- 2 to 3 pcs. siling labuyo, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 5 pcs. calamansi or 1 pc.lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise; optional
- Boil pork ears with salt until half cooked. Strain and grill until brown.
- Chopped the meat into small cubes (or your desired sizes).
- Place in a bowl and then add onion, ginger, siling labuyo, lemon or kalamansi juice and vinegar.
- Mix well with mayonnaise if using.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice or as “pulutan”.
Source: Lucky Mom
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)