- 450-500g spare ribs (with some fats), cut into bite sizes
- 2 Red chillies, cut to small pieces
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp Spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fermented black bean, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Fermented soya bean paste
- 1 tbsp Light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- dash of pepper
- 2 tbsp Water
- Combine all ingredients and seasoning together and marinate for 2 hours or more in the fridge.
- Then place seasoned spare ribs in a shallow dish plate and cover with aluminium foil, to prevent water drips.
- Steam at high heat for 20 minutes or until the spare ribs are well cooked (remember to add more hot water when the steaming water is drying out).
- Garnish with extra chopped spring onion and cut chillies on top before serve.
Source: Anncoo Journal
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)