- sifted all-purpose flour
- 3teaspoons salt
- 1teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- 1teaspoon spice essence
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 2lbs fish fillets
- 1cup milk
- 2tablespoons oil
- Into a deep-fryer, preheat frying oil to 375°F [190°C].
- Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, both peppers, Essence, and baking powder.
- Coat fish fillets with mixture, reserving remaining mixture.
- Lightly beat eggs; beat in milk and oil.
- Mix in remaining reserved flour mixture; beat until smooth.
- Dip fish into mixture.
- Deep-fry fish fillets until crunchy and golden brown.
- Drain onto paper toweling.
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)