- 3/4 kilos of shrimp (big ones)
- orange soda (Royal True Orange, Mirinda)
- garlic (3 heads)
- oyster sauce
- Ginisa mix, Magic sarap, Knorr cube and Ajinomoto
- Wash the 3/4 kilos of shrimp from the market with clean running water.
- Put in a bowl and soak/marinade them with melted butter and orange soda. 15 minutes to marinade.
- During this time, mince 3 heads of garlic. Then after 15 minutes, saute butter, garlic, take out shrimps and saute.
- Do not throw the marinade sauce. Put some oyster sauce and the remaining ingredients.
- When shrimps color turns into orange, put the marinade sauce back and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve it to 7-8 with some hot rice. Shrimp party on holidays!
Source: The 50 Peso Ulam
(Visited 116 times, 1 visits today)