- 2 kgs. Cuttlefish, cleaned and sliced
- 4 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 12 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large (250 grms.) onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large (250 grms.) tomato, cut into wedges
- Optional3 pcs. red/green chilli hot, sliced
- 3 pcs. bayleaf
- 1 Tbsp. black peppercorn optional
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- Optional Cuttlefish edible roe, can be found around the ink sac
- Cuttlefish ink sac
- 4 Tbsp. Soya sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Vinegar 6% acidity
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil on a large heavy bottomed pot, add the garlic, onion, tomato, bayleaf and black pepper corn. Saute for a minute. Cover pot with lid for a couple of minutes, tomatoes will softened and onions are translucent.
- Add the cuttlefish, stir a bit. Pour in fish sauce. Cover for 5 minutes. Add the edible roe and ink sac. Stir to mix the ink, pour in the soy sauce and vinegar.
- Season with sugar, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve hot with Steamed Rice.
- Enjoy your meal !!! ;)
Source: I Cook on Board
Via: Cuttlefish Adobo
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)