- 1 lb. red potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup chopped celery stalk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 6 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour water on a cooking pot. Let boil. Add the potatoes and a teaspoon of salt. Boil for 18 to 23 minutes. Remove from the cooking pot, Let cool and then cube.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sweet pickle relish, curry powder, salt, and ground black pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the onion, celery and potatoes. Gently mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours. Top with almonds and sun flower seeds.
Source: Recipes Better
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)