- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon lye water
- freshly grated coconut
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into muffin cups, until half full.
- Steam in a large pan with a cover; the water should be 2 inches deep.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Add more water if needed until cooking is done.
- Remove from the muffin pans and serve with freshly grated coconut.
(Visited 391 times, 1 visits today)