- 2 cups French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 3-4 cracks freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Place the fried onions, flour, parmesan, and pepper into the bowl of a mini food processor (alternately, crush in a large zipper bag) and pulse 2-3 times to lightly crush the onions and mix. Place the mixture in a shallow bowl.
- Beat the egg and place in another shallow bowl.
- Dredge the chicken strips through the egg. Then place in the bowl with the crunchy onion mixture. Press the onion mixture onto the chicken strips. Place the crusted chicken onto the wire racks.
- Once all of the chicken is coated, place the baking sheets in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the coating is browned and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a side of BBQ & honey mustard sauce and a side of fries.
Source: Amy’s Cooking Adventures
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)