- Approx. 10 -12 Chicken Wings, thawed
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Original Teriyaki Sauce 20½ oz.
- 1 can Dole Crushed Pineapple 8 oz.
- Place Chicken Wings in Crockpot with ¼ cup Pineapple Juice drained from crushed Pineapple can.
- Cover with lid and cook on HIGH for 2.5 hours.
- After 2.5 hours, remove juices from crockpot.
- In small mixing bowl, combine Crushed Pineapple and Teriyaki Sauce, and mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover, and cook for 30 minutes more, or until done.
- Optional: Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds. ENJOY!!
Source: The Frugal Girls
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)