Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon corn starch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Cut each chicken breast in half the long way. Cut each half into several bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper and place in crockpot.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken. Heat on low for 3 to 4 hours, or on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from crockpot and set aside.
- Add corn starch dissolved in water to the sauce that is remaining in the crockpot. Turn up heat to high and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until sauce thickens. Add chicken back into crock pot and stir.
*To serve, sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and green onions, and serve over rice.
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)