- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- (1-1/2 lb) small red potatoes (about 10)
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut lengthwise, then crosswise in half
- 1 onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 1 (3 lb) beef brisket
- Whisk together the barbecue sauce and flour until blended.
- Place the vegetables in the slow cooker; top with 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce mixture and meat. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours; (for best results do NOT cook on HIGH). Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce mixture until ready to use.
- Remove meat from slow cooker; place on cutting board. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, use slotted spoon to transfer vegetables to platter. Whisk remaining barbecue sauce mixture into juices in slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Cut meat across the grain into thin slices. Add to platter with vegetables. Drizzle with sauce from slow cooker.
Source: World Wide Recipes
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)