- 1lb Beef
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 1 C Broccoli, (remove florets and peel stem, then slice in medallions. Don’t waste it, it’s tasty!)
- 1 C Snap Peas (trim off the very tips on both ends)
- ¼ C Soy Sauce (low sodium if possible)
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder (or ½ tsp fresh)
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder (or 1 tsp fresh)
- ¼ tsp Dried Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Worcherstershire sauce
- 1 C Beef broth
- 2 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 TBSP Water
- Slice beef into very thin strips, slicing across the grain. Season with salt, a dash of garlic powder.
- Add this to the slow cooker along with the onions and the sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5 – 6
- 20 minutes before serving, make a slurry with the cornstarch and water and add it to the beef. Give it a stir and then add the broccoli and snap peas. Replace the lid, turn to high and leave for another 30 minutes. Serve on rice.
Source: Tammilee Tips
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)