Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 whole front pork knuckle – cleaned, cut the toes
- 8 cups of water (for boiling)
- 1 teaspoon of black ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon of salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 bay leafs
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 stalk onion leaks
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pork broth cube
- 1/8 teaspoon msg
- 4 cups of oil for deep-frying
- In a pressure cooker put-in water, add msg, bay leaf, garlic, onions, salt, , black ground pepper, pork broth cube, celery, and onion leaks.
- Add the pork leg.
- Cover and pressure cook for 30-45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Remove the tender leg from the pressure cooker and set aside until the temperature goes down.
- Heat a large cooking pot (preferably with cover) and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep-fry pork until golden brown and crispy.
- Continue cooking in medium heat until one side becomes crispy, and then cautiously flip the leg to crisp the other side. Note: Be extra careful in doing this procedure.
- Turn-off the heat; remove the crispy pork leg; and transfer it to a wide serving plate.
- Serve with the sauce.
(Visited 152 times, 1 visits today)