- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion
- 2/3 cup dashi
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tonkatsu cutlets
- 2 servings cooked Japanese rice
- Green onion for garnish
- Chop onions and slice tonkatsu into strips. Add oil to skillet over medium high heat and cook until until translucent.
- Add dashi, salt, sugar, mirin and soy sauce to pan and lay tonkatsu on top.
- Whisk the eggs then drizzle around the tonkatsu slices. Cover the pan and let cook 2 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Divide rice into 2 bowls. Top with onions, eggs and tonkatsu. Garnish with green onion and serve.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)