Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Servings: Serves 12
- 1 Package (1.1 Pound) Puff Pastry (I Used Pepperidge Farms)
- 5 Large Eggs
- 10 Ounces Grated Mixed Cheese (See Notes Above)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and unfold the pastry laying it side by side onto the prepared sheet, overlapping by i-inch.
- Use your fingers or a rolling pin to flatten the joined area, then turn over the edges and corners to form a ridge pinching with your fingers to secure creating a rectangle about 14 x 10 inches.
- In a small bowl, beat 4 of the eggs, and add the cheese.
- Stir to mix, then pour over the pastry spreading evenly to cover the entire bottom.
- Beat the remaining egg and lightly brush over the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until very golden brown. (If the filling puffs up as it cooks, simply pierce with a knife in a few places.
- Cool for 10 minutes then cut into pieces and serve.
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)