- 1 kl chicken; cut into serving size
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp calamansi juice or lime
- cooking oil for deep frying
- flour, egg (slightly beaten), bread crumbs
- Mix the following: paprika, salt, black pepper and calamansi juice.
- Rub the mixture to the chicken and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Coat the chicken with flour, then egg and then the bread crumbs.
- Heat frying pan and pour in the oil.
- When the oil is already hot, carefully drop the chicken. Cook it until the color turns golden brown.
- Serve hot. Best served with gravy.
Source: Lokal Kusinero
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)