- 700 gms. of pork collar or shoulder meat, cut into thick steaks
- 1/3 cup of light soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tbsp. of vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 c. corn flour
- cooking oil for frying
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Put the pork meat in a pot and add soy sauce.
- Add the garlic, vinegar, ground black pepper and bayleaf.
- Top with water to cover the meat.
- Cover the pot and simmer until very tender but not falling apart.
- Transfer the meat to a colander to drain.
- Shred the meat.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the corn flour. Mix well.
- Fry on medium high heat until browned and crisp. this only takes 1-2 minutes.
- Season with sugar, salt and pepper.
Source: Adora’s Box
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)