- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- 1/2-3/4 tsp raspberry extract (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan whisk together granulated sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Stir in milk and water.
- Heat mixture over medium heat until mixture nearly boils, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and pour in cream and raspberry extract.
- Add cinnamon to taste. Serve with optional sweetened whipped cream or marshmallows.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)