- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of red curry paste
- 130g of chicken breast, skinless and boneless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 of a cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbs of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 tbs of roasted peanuts chopped in half
- 1 tsp of coriander (for garnish)
- 1/3-1/2 red chili, sliced (for garnish)
- A few squeezes of lime juice
- Heat the oil in a small skillet or wok on a medium heat.
- Add the curry paste and fry for about 1 minute
- Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until it starts to go a lovely golden brown
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter and peanuts and stir well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with coriander, chili and lime juice.
Source: Shrinking Singles
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)