If you need to get a tasty, healthy meal on the table but just don’t have a lot of spare time, these simple recipes using chicken breasts are great choices.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white or crimini mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1/8 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Season chicken with salt and ground blackpepper. Let is stay for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan, and then pour-in olive oil.
- Put-in the chicken and cook in medium heat for 8 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken and place in a clean plate. Meanwhile, saute onions for 2 minutes on the same pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour-in white wine. Let the liquid reduce, and then pour-in chicken broth or stock.
- Let boil. Put the chicken back in.
- Add heavy cream. Stir.
- Add chopped scallions. Cook for a minute more.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)