- 12 dried boil free lasagna noodles
- 1 pound smoked turkey or pork sausage, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons dried sage, crushed
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped green sweet pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (14.5) ounce jar light Alfredo sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the sausage, Cajun seasoning, and sage. Cook until heated through. Remove mixture from the skillet and combine with rotisserie chicken in a bowl. Set meat mixture aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion, celery, sweet pepper, and garlic until vegetables are tender, 5 minutes. Add the meat mixture and 10 ounces of the Alfredo sauce and ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Lightly coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Arrange 4 noodles in bottom of the dish Spread evenly with 2 cups of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with ½ cup of the mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. You will have two layers of the meat mixture and three layers of noodles.
- Spread remaining Alfredo sauce over the top. Heating the sauce a bit helps to spread out evenly.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Source: With Salt And With
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)