- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2-3 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon or more parsley, fresh or dried
- 1 small onion
- dash of garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the onion and parsley (if using fresh). Mix onion, parsley, bacon, and spices with the cream cheese. Feel free to add anything else you think might be good. Mushrooms and cheddar cheese crossed my mind.
- Cut a fairly deep slit lengthwise down the middle of each chicken breast. Spread 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture in each breast.
- Bake chicken for 30 to 35 minutes.
Source: Lazy Gluten Free
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)