Servings: 12 cocktails
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup limoncello (see Notes)
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12 mint sprigs
- Put mint leaves in a large heatproof bowl. Pour boiling water over mint and let steep 10 minutes. Strain into a pitcher or another bowl and let the mint tea cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cranberries, sugar, and 1 cup water to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Strain the cranberry syrup into another pitcher or bowl.
- For each cocktail, combine 1/3 cup mint tea, 2 tbsp. cranberry syrup, 1 tbsp. limoncello, 2 tbsp. vodka, and 1/2 tsp. lemon juice in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)