Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 12 mins
Servings: 24 Pieces
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, Thawed
- 1/2 Cup Cranberry or Fig Chutney
- 4 Ounces Brie, Cut Into 1/2-inch Cubes
- 1/4 Cups Chopped Hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly spray the cups of a mini-muffin pan with oil spray.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut into 24 small squares.
- Gently press the squares into the muffin cups with your fingertips.
- Place a cube of brie into each pastry cup, then top with a scant teaspoon of the chutney.
- Sprinkle on the chopped nuts, then bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool a few minutes and then serve while still warm.
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)