- one tin of corned beef
- one – two onions
- potatoes chopped into cubes about (4 medium ones)
- 3 or 4 carrots
- frozen peas
- basically any veg you have lying around.
- 2 beef stock cubes
- gravy mix
- brown sauce
- Chop onions and stir round in a large pan for a minute or so. Add all veg and water. Add two stock cubes.
- Cook for 10 mins then add a tin of corned beef cubes. Mix round. Cook until potatoes are ready.
- Add gravy mix (use the granules)until its as thick as you want it. Add a good squirt of brown sauce.
- Eat as it is or with some nice crusty bread, over yorkshire puddings, or with dumplings.
Source: Student Recipes
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)