- 1 heaping cup finely chopped corned beef (cooked)
- 1 russet potato
- 1 Tbsp grated onion
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp flour
- vegetable oil, for cooking
- Peel your potato and grate using a hand grater. Place the potato onto a clean dish towel and squeeze as much liquid out as you can. Do the same for the grate onion.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat a saute pan with vegetable oil over medium heat. Scoop the mixture by the heaping Tbsp and place into the pan, press down lightly to make it an even thickness. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
Source:Le Moine Family Kitchen
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)