Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 tuna steak and about 3/4 cup salsa)
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced plum tomato (about 3 tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Combine coriander, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat.
- Combine tomato and next 5 ingredients (through beans) in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and toss well.
- Serve salsa with fish. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
(Visited 160 times, 1 visits today)