- 1/2 kilo chicken breast – remove from bones
- 1 medium onion – peeled
- 5 cloves garlic – peeled
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweet ham – sliced into strips
- Eden cheese – sliced into sticks
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Using a food processor combine chicken breast, onion, garlic, egg, flour, salt and pepper. Blend until a dough-like appears.
- Make a layer of the mixture and lay the cheese and ham, and roll until fully covered. Repeat until finished.
- Roll into bread crumbs and fry over a medium fire until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)